LeanMarket has created a trading desk (Desk or LeanMarket Trading Desk) that our clients use to buy and deliver online advertising, including interest-based advertising, mostly through real-time bidding.The Desk is designed to enable these advertising purposes through the use of non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) that may be collected by clients using the Desk.Information We Collect
- The Desk uses unique cookies to identify web browsers and to store data for advertising purposes, including interest-based advertising.
- The Desk uses unique cookies to store ad delivery and reporting data, such as, for example, which ad was shown, the number of times a particular ad has been shown, and how recently an ad has been shown to a particular web browser.
- The Desk uses unique cookies to track users' responses (clicks and conversions) to ads purchased on the platform.
- The Desk uses non-unique cookies for server load-balancing and similar technical purposes.
- The Desk uses non-unique cookies to store users' opt-out choices.
LeanMarket seeks to offer consumers meaningful privacy choices whenever possible. We believe that providing relevant advertising to consumers enhances the web-surfing experience. You can opt out of the use of your non-PII for targeting purposes. By opting out, LeanMarket will set "opt-out cookies" on your computer, which will prevent your anonymous data from being matched to any particular machine. If you opt-out, you will continue to receive ads from LeanMarket; however, it will prevent us from delivering ads tailored to your preferences and usage and may prevent us from controlling the frequency with which you may view particular advertisements. Be advised that if you change computers or browsers, delete your cookies, or use multiple computers or browsers, you will need to repeat this process for each computer and each browser.
555 Bryant St #447 Palo Alto, CA 94301